Juni 09, 2009

Quantity Vs Quality

Choose one:
  1. Make the minimum standard of pages required in an assignment but with quality content.
  2. Make the maximum (even exceed if you may), but you put the content on the next priority. In other words: the more word the better.

Me? I'd choose number 1.
I've been making essays since I was a 7 grader because I went to a semi international school where making essays is EVERYDAY. I once thought that number 2 was the right one, but I changed because I learned that people (my teachers at the time) are sick of contentless-paper-consuming essay. They value quality content.

I'm not mad or angry or anything. It's just a kind suggestion from me to you guys (number 2 voters). =)

Trust me, when you put QUALITY as priority, the pages will follow. If the pages don't follow, then have some self confidence that you've done your assignment with quality!

So, if you still choose number 2: change. =]

[090609.1124.timothy]

3 komentar:

nadya devi mengatakan...

TOTALLY LOVES THIS :)

Think! mengatakan...

I incredibly agree with the quality

-kibar-

GrimmJaw mengatakan...

NO I don't want to change!